Thursday, January 30, 2014

Giving away stress...

Isn't that an odd thought?

Who in their right mind wants our STRESS?

Well, to be perfectly candid... God does.

In I Peter 5:7-8 - God shares with us that
He wants us to give Him every worry,
every anxious thought, every doubt and more!
Why??  Because "He cares for you!"
How wonderful that we can hand off
all the worries, concerns, challenges, etc. of
our life to the One who cares for us!

The Scripture goes on to encourage us to
"Be self-controlled and alert".
Wow!  Those Words hit me...and encouraged me to
be conscious of how Satan prowls around tempting us
to give up on what God has called us to do,
to miss the blessings God has for us when we are in His Will,
and to be tempted to manipulate our own way through life.

If you are like me, you might be a slight bit
hard headed, so let me encourage you - - -
God has the ultimate best plan for our lives.
We struggle to set goals and plot the
course for our future,
but true Joy is met when
God does the leading and
we choose to follow.

So pack up your anxiety and hand it off to God...
Read His Word and discover His plan for you...
and be aware that the whisperings of doubt do not come
from the ONE that cares for you!

I share this Scripture art below for you to
print and frame as encouragement.


Clicking on the image will allow it to open it
to save & print from your computer.
Printing the image in the size created
 fits an 8"x10" frame.

Always know you are Treasured and Blessed by Him!

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful thoughts and beautiful blog! Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for hopping by --- I hope your day is blessed beyond measure!

      Delete
    2. Good reminders to give our stress to God & trust Him for the outcome! Love this, Dee!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the encouragement. I needed to hear this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the encouragement!! Who wants stress........not me!!! I will give it all to Him. Just what I needed to read! Jennifer Gearheart

    ReplyDelete